UPSC Civil Services Answer Key 2017 18th June Prelims Answer Key at www.upsc.gov.in UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017 :
Hello, folks today we are going to talk about the biggest and father of the all exams called as UPSC Civil Services Examination. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is consider as the most challenging and prestigious exam of the India. My lovely friends who had taken the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam on the 18th June 2017 and had locked their future in the answer sheets can now check their result. Yes, guys, you can self-evaluate your UPSC CSE Result with the help of UPSC Civil Services Answer Key 2017 posted by the coaching institutions on the official website of the UPSC.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2017
The Preliminary Examination of UPSC Civil Services has already been taken and rather than waiting for the result of the UPSC 2017. Applicants can easily check their marks through the UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017. Answer Sheet of UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam is avail by the numerous IAS coaching institutes like Chanakya IAS Academy, Rau’s IAS Circle, BYJU’s, Career Launcher, Sriram’s IAS Academy etc. However, we recommend you to refer only official UPSC Civil Services Answer Key 2017 to finalize your marks. It contains correct & valid answers only.
www.upsc.gov.in CSE answer key 2017
|Name of Exam||UPSC Civil Services Examination|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Date||18.06.2017|
|Answer Key release date||Within this month|
|Main Exam Date||Not announce yet|
|UPSC Civil Services Answer Key SET||SET A, SET B, SET C, SET D|
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 18th June 2017
The coaching institutions publish the Answer Key of the UPSC Preliminary Examination 1 and two both. The UPSC Civil Services Answer Key is available for the each code of exam separately. The aspirants need to match the each correct answer with UPSC Civil Services Answer Key which you have written in the exam. For each correct answer, you will get one mark.
How to calculate scores using UPSC Civil Services Answer Sheet 2017
The marking scheme and method/ Methodology to score you in the UPSC exam are as:
- The UPSC IAS Exam l has 100 objective type questions of two marks per each. To evaluate the scores in the UPSC Exam 1 you need to follow this scheme.
- For Paper 1 = correct responses out of 100*2 marks – 0.66 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The UPSC IAS 2 exam carries 2.5 marks for each objective type questions. The marks for the 2nd exam will be calculated as per this below formula.
- For Paper 2 = correct responses out of 80*2.5 marks – 0.85 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Both exams of the UPSC IAS are of the 200 marks each.
- If you have ticketed two answers for the same question, then you will not get any mark for it. You will get the negative marking for it.
- If you haven’t answers any question, then no mark will be given for it and neither the marks will be deducted for it.
- Total Marks of Prelims exam = Paper 1 scores + Paper 2 scores out of 400.
UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017
If you are looking for the official UPSC 2017 Answer Key, then you guys have to wait little longer for it. The UPSC IAS Answer Key has already been released by coaching institutes, but the official UPSC CSE Answer Key will be announced after the final result of the UPSC 2017.
The UPSC Civil Services Result is expected to declare in the July/August. The result will be announced soon before UPSC mains on the 28th October. For the official UPSC Result you need to wait for a month or two month.
UPSC CSE 2017 Answer Key Paper 1 & 2
- The answer key for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 is available for the all A, B, C, D sets and can easily download online.
- The Paper I – General Studies(GS), is a screening test only. Candidates who will qualify Paper II – General Studies with at least 33% marks will be considered eligible to appear for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2017.
- The UPSC will declare the Civil Services Prelims Answer key and result within the month.
- The UPSC IAS Preliminary Answer Key 2017 has mentioned correct options for all 180 objective type questions of Paper 1 and Paper 2.