- 1 UP Police Sub Inspector Result 2017
- 2 UP Police SI Result 2017 at prpb.gov.in
- 3 UP Police SI Written Exam Result 2017
- 4 Uttar Pradesh Police Result 2017 for Sub Inspector Exam
- 5 uppbpb.gov.in SI Result 2017
- 6 UP Police Sub Inspector Merit list 2017
- 7 UP Police SI Cut off Marks 2017
- 8 How to Download UPPRPB SI Result 2017
UP Police SI Result 2017 Sub Inspector Merit List & Cut off Marks at prpb.gov.in – UP Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) Result 2017 Check Now at uppbpb.gov.in :
Uttar Pradesh Police Department is now going to declare UP Police Sub Inspector Result 2017 on its official website prpb.gov.in. All candidates who will appear in UP ASI Exam 2017 must check their UP Police SI Written Exam Result through the online website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
UP Police SI Exam has been cancelled by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. New Date of UP Police SI Exam will be update shortly through UP Police SI Exam Notification. Stay tune with us to get latest news about UP Police Sub Inspector Exam.
UP Police Sub Inspector Result 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Exam has basically conducted a written exam from 17th July 2017 to 31st July 2017. The written test was conducted to shortlisted candidates for the 3300 number of Sub Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) posts.
A Huge number of participants had applied for the Sub Inspector job and also attended the written exam. Now all those aspirants try to find their UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Result 2017.
UP Police SI Result 2017 at prpb.gov.in
- People failing to get 50 percent marks in each subject will not be eligible for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment.
- Candidates will have a Candidate Interface to submit objections upon any error in Question and Answer Options after online written examination.
- To submit objections upon any error in Question and Answer, Candidates need to login official website with Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- UP Police SI Result 2017 will be out on prpb.gov.in and uppbpb.gov.in.
UP Police SI Written Exam Result 2017
After taking a written examination, UP Police Department will arrange Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test, Computer Typing Test in month months of July 2017 at the different examination centers. Candidates who qualify in written test will only be eligible to appear in PET/PST. All the candidates qualified in written examination will undergo trade test.
So now, it’s important to check out UP Police SI Result 2017. All the candidates declared pass in written test shall undergo Physical test. The Result of UP Police Written test will be make available online at PRPB website i.e. prpb.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Police Result 2017 for Sub Inspector Exam
Immediate after written test result, UP Police Department will start providing Call Letters/Admit Card for Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test. In addition, Physical test and date/venue of trade test will also be displayed at PRPB website i.e. prpb.gov.in.
As per latest report, UP Police Department is busy with process of evaluating answer sheet of each candidate. Once they complete evaluation process, UP Police Department will immediate upload UP Police SI Result 2017 on official portal of PRPB. Success in the written examination confers no right to appointment, unless the department is satisfied with Physical Test, Skill Test & Medical Test.
uppbpb.gov.in SI Result 2017
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and promotion Board, Lucknow|
|Name of Vacancy||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk), Platoon Commander, and SI Fire Posts|
|Number of Posts||3300 Posts|
|Date of Exam||17th July 2017 to 31st July 2017 (Exam got Cancelled)|
|Cut off Marks for Written Exam||50% of Total Marks|
|Result Date||Update soon|
|Selection Stage||Written Test, PET/PST, Skill Test, Medical Test, Document Verification|
|Official Website||prpb.gov.in | uppbpb.gov.in|
UP Police Sub Inspector Merit list 2017
Now if start discussion about UP Police SI Merit List 2017, then The Department of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will publish list of shortlisted candidates in written exam.
Final UP Police SI Merit List 2017 will be prepared by aggregate marks obtained in written test, physical test, computer test and medical examination. In case tie in score, the merit list shall be drawn as per following instruction.
- The candidate older in age gets preference for sub inspector posts.
- If the ties still persist, Merit List will prepare by referring to the alphabetical order of your full names.
Finally candidates who will shortlist through merit list will be called for Verification of Documents. List of finally selected candidates for Sub Inspector Posts will display on the notice board & website of UPPRPB.
UP Police SI Cut off Marks 2017
The Cut off marks is a minimum score to qualify for written examination. The UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will decide and release the UP Police SI Cut off Marks category wise. Cut off marks will be different for category General, SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen.
How to Download UPPRPB SI Result 2017
- First go to open UPPRPB official website at prpb.gov.in.
- Click the link for UP Police Sub Inspector exam result 2017
- Now login with your Roll Number and Date of Birth and click on submit button.
- Then wait for few seconds, and your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Then All Appeared candidates click on download button and download your exam result and print out the paper Copy for your future time use.