- 1 UP BTC 2017-2018 Admission
- 1.1 UP BTC Counselling Phase 2
- 1.2 UP BTC Counselling 2017-18
- 1.3 upbasiceduboard.gov.in btc 2017-18 merit list & counselling
- 1.4 UP BTC Merit List 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process Through UP BTC 2017
- 1.6 UP BTC Districts allotted by Department
- 1.7 Important Information regarding UP BTC 2017
- 1.8 UP BTC Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UP BTC 2017-2018 Admission – UP BTC Counselling Second Phase 2 :
UP BTC 2017-2018 Admission
Hello, aspirants of Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate 2017. Guys your wait has been over as the UP government has announced the dates of second phase counseling. The unlucky aspirants who don’t get chance in first counseling can now take part in the second phase counseling.
UP BTC Counselling Phase 2
As per latest news, the second phase counseling will held from 27 September to 4 October 2017. Later document verification on 11 October 2017 will be held and the course will starts from the 12th October.
The Candidates who want to become a government teacher at primary and secondary level can apply for UP BTC 2017-2018 online. The information of UP BTC eligibility criteria, important dates etc, will be available on UP Government on official website www.upbasiceducationboard.in.
UP BTC Counselling 2017-18
The Uttar Pradesh Council of Education Research and Training has conducted BTC 2017-18 schedules. UP Basic Education Board has Invited Online application for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from 14.06.2017. UP D.El.Ed Training starting from 8th to 9th September 2017.
The first batch has already been selected by the UP BTC and now the second phase counseling has been organized by department. The B.Ed degree is very important to get the primary teacher job in UP and other states. So, aspirants get brief knowledge about the UP BTC eligibility criteria 2017-18.
upbasiceduboard.gov.in btc 2017-18 merit list & counselling
The eligible candidates must have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age 35 years as per on 1st July 2017. The age relaxation to the candidates as per government rules and regulations might be given. As the Five years age relaxation will given to SC/ST category candidates and For PH candidates 15 years relaxation in age will be given.
The candidates must be holding bachelor’s degree in any stream from reputed government Authorities University. The candidates can have bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science or commerce. The candidates of general category must have passed bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and schedule class applicants must have 45% marks.
UP BTC Merit List 2017
- 220 To 240: For General
- 210 to 230: For OBC
- 200 to 210: SC ST Candidates
- Below 200: is reserved for Freedom fighter and PWD candidates.
Selection Process Through UP BTC 2017
The UP BTC selection process is as:
- Online Merit system. The merit list will be generated computerized by the software given by the NCC.
- Counseling (if required): First phase counseling from 28 August to 8 September 2017 and second phase counseling from 27 September to 4 October 2017.
- Document verification: The Document verification at reported college on 22 September 2017 and for second phase document verification on 11 October 2017.
- The Training session start from 12 October 2017.
UP BTC Districts allotted by Department
Uttar Pradesh Council of Education Research and Training has made list of the districts where counseling will be held. The list will be as per:
- Deoria Saharanpur
- Unnao Fatehpur
Important Information regarding UP BTC 2017
- The PH candidates don’t have to pay any registration fees.
- UP BTC Session 2016 will be declared zero.
- The seats will be doubled in the colleges. As 2979 Colleges and seats will be 59,450.
- The previous registration will not be canceled and candidates of UP BTC 2016 can be part of admission.
- No refund of the fees will be given to the candidates.
- UP BTC Examination only for Uttar Pradesh candidates or who have passed Intermediate/High school from UP and CBSE board.