- 1 RSRTC Application Form 2017 for Driver Conductor
- 2 RSRTC Rajasthan Roadways Driver Conductor Vacancy 2017
- 3 Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment 2017-18
- 4 RSRTC Recruitment Online Form
- 5 RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
- 6 RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 RSRTC Selection Procedure 2017
- 8 RSRTC Driver & Conductor Exam Date 2017
- 9 Rajasthan Driver Conductor Bharti 2017
RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1700 Driver, Conductor Vacancy at rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in Download Application Form for Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment 2017-18:
For the Government Job seekers, we have good news. Rajasthan State Road Transportation Corporation has advertised 1700 Vacancy of Driver & Conductor in the Rajasthan State Roadways Department. The RSRTC is going to recruit skilled candidates for the Driver and conductor Jobs in the Rajasthan Roadways.
RSRTC Application Form 2017 for Driver Conductor
The notification under the head “RSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017″ & “RSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017” will be available on the RSRTC official website rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in. The information regarding the RSRTC Recruitment 2017 will be available on the official website of the department OR candidates can simply read this whole article to get the information about the Application Form for RSRTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017 process. So let’s find out important headlines of the Rajasthan Roadways Driver Bharti 2017-18.
RSRTC Rajasthan Roadways Driver Conductor Vacancy 2017
|Name of Department||Rajasthan State Road Transportation Corporation Department|
|Posts Name||Driver, Conductor|
|Driver Salary||Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200 plus GP Rs.2000|
|Conductor Salary||Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200 plus GP Rs.2000|
|Start Date for filling Application Form||First week of September, 2017|
|Last Date for Submit Application Form||First week of October, 2017|
|Application Fee||Rs.600 for General, OBC Rs.150 for SC, ST, PH|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Driving Test, Certificate Verification|
Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment 2017-18
The Rajasthan State Road Transportation Corporation Department has invited online application form for Driver and Conductor posts in the Rajasthan Transportation Department. The Recruitment of the RSRTC Driver & Conductor Jobs 2017 is going to be thoroughly according to the strict procedure.
RSRTC Recruitment Online Form
So, firstly now aspirants need to fill out the RSRTC Application Form 2017 and register themselves for the RSRTC Driver and Conductor Examination 2017. The registration process of the RSRTC Recruitment 2017 is going to be online and the registration form for the driver and conductors posts will be separately available on the website.
RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
The aspirants from the RSRTC website need to download the Application Form and submit it online after entering the right information along with the certification asked in the application form. You must also upload scan copy of Passport Size Photo, Signature.
Okay, so if you want to be part of RSRTC Driver and Conductor Recruitment program then you must have following qualities in you:
RSRTC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limitation: The age of the RSRTC applicants must lie between the 18-25 years at the time of applying for the Driver and Conductor Job. The age of the candidate must be exactly between 18 and 25, not a one day more than that. The special relaxation is provided in the age to the backward class and ex service men according to the Rajasthan Government guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification of the candidate must be HSC (10th Class) from the reputed education board. For the more information about the eligibility criteria for RSRTC Recruitment 2017 visit the official portal of the Rajasthan transportation department soon.
- The applicant for the driver post must have heavy vehicle license with them and the applicants without this can’t apply for Rajasthan Driver Job 2017.
RSRTC Selection Procedure 2017
The Rajasthan State Road Transportation Corporation selection process has been divided into the three parts. The RSRTC selection process has been divided into three dynamic parts and each candidate should qualify every level to get the Driver & Conductor job. The RSRTC selection process is as follow.
RSRTC Driver & Conductor Exam Date 2017
- Written examination: The RSRTC written examination will be conducted first in the recruitment process. In the exam general knowledge of the candidates will be tested and the soon after the completion of the registration process. Exam Date will be notify by the Department after successfully finish registration process.
- Drivers test: The driver test of the bus driving of the candidates will be conducted by the RSRTC. The applicants need to conduct the driving test and the driving skills of the applicants are tested as the life of numerous passengers in it.
Rajasthan Driver Conductor Bharti 2017
- Certification verification: The applicants need to verify all their documents from the department. After verification of the documents RSRTC will recruit the candidates who’s documents are perfect and without any issue.
- Medical examination: The lastly the medical test of the candidates will be conducted and only after clearing the medical test job will be appointed to the candidates. So, this is the brief outlook of the RSRTC recruitment process for information log into the official website of the RSRTC.