- 1 Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.jssc.in
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police SI Jobs 2017
- 3 Application Fee for JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 4 How to apply for the Jharkhand SSC SI Recruitment 2017
- 5 Selection Process of JSSC SI Recruitment 2017
- 6 JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 Exam Syllabus
- 7 Jharkhand Police SI Exam Syllabus
- 8 Important JSSC SI Application Dates
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 JSSC SI Notification & Apply Online at www.jssc.in Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process :
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.jssc.in
Hello, job hunters we are back with the notification of new government jobs offered by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The JSSC has advertisement & invited online application for 3019 Sub inspector job.
The Jharkhand police department will hire the new fresh candidates for the Sub Inspector (SI) post to strengthen the police department more. So, if you are seeking some solid government job to secure your future and serve the country, then go ahead and apply online for the Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 to get the golden chance.
|Department Name||Jharkhand Police|
|Name of Posts||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||13/08/2017|
|Last Date of Online Payment Date||16/08/2017|
|Application Fee||115 Rs. For Reserve category, Rs. 460/- Rupees all other|
|Start of Online Application||15/07/2017|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main, Physical Test, Medical Test|
|Website to Apply Online||www.jssc.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police SI Jobs 2017
Okay, to get part of the JSSC Recruitment process, applicants need to have following qualities to apply for the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Job.
- The applicant must be citizen of India and have registered document to proof his residency.
- The applicants age should be between the 18 to 30 years at the date of applying, the special relaxation will be given to the ex government employees and handicaps as per the guidelines of the government.
- The applicant must be graduated from the authorized university under the right percentage to grab this opportunity.
Application Fee for JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
The predetermined fee has to be pay by the desired candidates of the JSSC SI post to apply for the job. The application fee is determined by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) and it’s important to pay in the prescribed manner to get the chance of job.
The application fee will be accepted in the form of challan, debit card, credit card, draft and online payment. The fees is decided as per:
- The SC/ST Candidates Domicile Of Jharkhand State will Have To Pay Rs. 115/- Rupees Only to get part in SI recruitment
- For All Others Rs. 460/- Rupees and for detail you can check the job advertisements p.
How to apply for the Jharkhand SSC SI Recruitment 2017
The JSSC is only going to accept the job applicants on the basis of online mode only. The applicants need to visit the official website of the JSSC. The direct link of it is given below also. On the website of the JSSC find the link of the ‘ Jharkhand Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017’ and by clicking on it the application form for the Jharkhand Police SI Posts will be presented to you.
Fill out the whole JSSC SI Application Form strictly according to the given instructions as no second chance will be given to you. So, fill out the Jharkhand Police Application Form carefully and pay the fees for the form also. After filling the JSSC registration form now is the time for wait for the JSSC SI Admit Card.
Selection Process of JSSC SI Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Police is going to select the best candidates Sub Inspector (SI) posts after screening their performance from various levels, such as:
- Preliminarily Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 Exam Syllabus
The Jharkhand Police will test the candidates firstly in the written examination to test their knowledge in different fields. They will test the knowledge of candidates on the general topics. So, the candidates who clear this written examination will be only going to called for the next step.
Well, applicants you need to gear up yourself and start preparing hard for the Jharkhand Police SI written examination. The candidates can download the detail syllabus from the JSSC website, but the brief of JSSC SI exam syllabus is given below.
Jharkhand Police SI Exam Syllabus
- The Exam will be Computer Based.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- There will be Two Exams will be Conducted – First Prelims and Second Main.
- Each Question will be of 3 Marks.
- The Time Duration is 02 Hours for Each Paper.
Important JSSC SI Application Dates
- Start date of online registration: 15 July 2017
- Last date of application fee submission: 16 August 2017
- Last date of form submission: 13 August 2017