Indian Navy Admit Card 2017 Sailor SSR, MR, NMR, AA 01/2018 Batch Exam Date Details is Declare now at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in :
Indian Defence Forces are top in the world and has been serving nation very promptly. All the three wings of the Indian Defence Forces Land, Air and Water are very good. Thus to maintain the level of high excellence Indian Defence Forces need to recruit nice staff.
Recently Indian Navy has opened the door for the young aspirants. To select the competent staff, Indian Navy will conduct the written test of the applicants as being a Navy officer isn’t easy task. For that Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card for 01/2018 Batch and for SSR, MR, NMR, AA Posts will be issued by the department.
Indian Navy Admit Card 2017 will be issued to those candidates who had applied for this post and had paid application fee within time. The Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2017 is very important document for the Indian Navy exam takers, so before anything else read the full article ahead on the Indian Navy Hall Ticket.
If you’re going to appear for written test for Senior Secondary Recruits 01/2018 Batch then that’s the freshest update for your guys. The Indian Navy SSR Examination will take place on various dates in September/October month for all these posts.
The aspirants need to get Indian Navy Admit Card for the posts ready with them before the due date of the Indian Navy SSR Exam Date. As aspirants cannot sit in the examination without the Admit Card.
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Advertisement No||01/2018 Batch|
|Posts Name||Sailor SSR, MR, NMR, AA|
|When Admit Card will be available||Update shortly|
|Exam Date||In month of September/ October|
So that why, Indian Navy Admit Card 2017 is very necessary as all the latest information about the written exam is mentioned on it. The Indian Navy SSR Hall Ticket has following information mentioned on it.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s registration number
- Address of the designation exam center
- Exam and call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified space for pasting the candidate’s passport-size photograph (similar to the picture uploaded in application form)
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
Earlier in the August month Indian Navy advertised for the recruitment of new batch 01/2018. The department will only accept shortlisted candidates who are able to performer in the written examination conducted by the exam conducting body. The Indian Navy Exam Pattern for August batch going to be like this.
- The Question paper designed for the Indian Navy applicants will be objective type.
- The question paper will have four parts i.e. English, Science, Math and General Knowledge (G.K).
- Duration of written test is one hour and candidates need to write answer in that time only as no extra time will be given.
- A Sectional cutoff is there for all parts i.e. a candidate has to score minimum sectional cutoff marks in written examination.
- The direct link for the Indian Navy SSR Admit Card and MR, NMR, AA Post Hall Ticket will be soon available. The link will be available few days prior the examination. The applicants also log to the Indian Navy website to find link @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates need to select link according to for which post they have applied.
- The link will open in separate window in which aspirants need to fill required information.
- The information like date of birth, roll number, registration number etc.
- The applicants should make sure that given information is accurate and as per the registration form.
- After making sure that click on the submit button.
- Soon they Indian Navy Admit Card for 01/2018 Batch will appear on your screen and cross check all the information given in the call letter.
- Take the print out copy of the Indian Navy Hall Ticket 2017-18 for future purpose.
Download : Indian Navy Admit Card 2017