- 1 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 01/2018
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 3 IVG Navik GD 2017 – Educational Qualification
- 4 Required Age Limit for ICG Navik GD Jobs 2017
- 5 IVG Navik GD Salary (Pay Scale)
- 6 Application Fee for ICG Navik GD Recruitment 2017-18
- 7 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Examination 2017-18
- 8 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Selection Procedure 2017-18
- 9 How to Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017-18
- 10 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Application Form 2017 Date
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017 01/2018 Batch Apply Online at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in – ICG Navik GD Application Form, Fee, Salary, Advertisement 01/2018 :
The hard working and serious applicants who are looking for good government job for them Indian Coast Guard Navik have issued advertisement no 01/2018 namely Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017-18. ICG is the department who secure the water boundaries of the nation and always looking for competent employees.
In the latest ICG Notification issued by the ICG, they issued GD Navik GD post vacancies of around 500+ seats. The Indian Coast Guard Department will accept the application form from 26th August 2017 through office website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
The candidates who suit well in the Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017, they can apply online by submitting the registration form online. The Selection Process for is Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy 2017-18 will be conducted by the Indian Coast Guard Commission Authorities.
The INDIAN COAST GUARD (ICG) has invited online application form from Male eligible candidates to participate in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment process. The ICG Job profile is very dynamic, and so the authority selects the candidates after the hard scrutiny process.
Well, you all looking for the Education Qualification, Experience, Age limit, Salary, Exam Syllabus, Application process, etc. then you are at right place. As in this portal, we will discuss the every possible detail about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2017-2018.
The male applicants who can apply for the ICG Navik GD Recruitment 2017-2018 have the matriculation degree OR 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government.
The candidates must have scored high marks in the 12th Class to apply online for ICG Navik GD Recruitment 2017-2018.
The applicants of the ICG Navik GD Jobs 2017-18 must fall under the age limit of 18 years to 22 years. Which means Candidate must be born between Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000.
The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates was given as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Government.
All the successful candidates who will select for the post will get the handsome package of Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation). The candidates who got shortlisted for Indian Coast Guard General Duty post will get the additional perks also as per the marks scored by them.
The candidates will receive perks according to the ICG rules along with the monthly salary candidate will be receiving a Grade Pay of Rs.2000.
The candidates need to fill the application fees along with the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Application Form. The amount can be paid online also. Candidate’s fee should be paid as per the Indian Coast Guard Advertisement 2017 rules and regulations.
The further detail on the ICG Navik GD recruitment schedule is posted on the official website of the ICG, so check for more information.
The applicants need to go through the simple Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Selection Process for the Navik General Duty post. The application form which is selected by the ICG and the criteria of candidates who suits the above-given data has to go through ICG recruitment process.
The applicants has to take participate in the written examination for which Indian Coast Guard will issue the admit card soon online. The candidates need to score high marks in the Indian Coast Guard Written Examination to get a place in the cut off list.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests.
- 6 Km runs to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. All the rounds qualified candidates need to attend the Personal Interview later on.
The final merit list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in Written Test, PFT, and Medical Test depending upon the available vacancies. The Zone Wise select list of applicants will be displayed on the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
How to Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017-18
- Applications Form will be accepted Online only. Candidates must visit www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- Select the jobs advertisement for Recruitment of Navik (GD) (10+2 Entry) 01/2018 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application Form’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application form (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled)
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
|ICG Application Form Starting Date||August 26th, 2017|
|ICG Application Form Closing Date||Last week of September, 2017|
|Application Fee Last Date||First week of October, 2017|
|Admit Card Download||Will be available in month of November, 2017|
|Exam Date||is likely to conduct in December, 2017|