- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable GD Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Arunachal Pradesh Police Admit Card 2017 – arunpol.nic.in
- 1.2 arunpol.nic.in constable admit card download
- 1.3 Arunachal Pradesh Constable Physical Test Date
- 1.4 Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable PST/ PET Call Letter 2017
- 1.5 How to Download Arunachal Police Constable GD Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.6 Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Selection Process
- 1.7 Official Website : arunpol.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2017 at arunpol.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable GD Admit Card 2017
Well, are you waiting for the productive news regarding the Arunachal Pradesh Constable Admit Card 2017, then my friend you are at right website. Here we have all the information about the Arunachal Pradesh Constable GD Admit Card 2017.
The Arunachal Pradesh Police Department has disclosed recruitment notification on 11 August 2017 about the 897 Constable (GD) Civil Police posts in their department. Till 30th September 2017 numerous candidates has applied for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable (GD) Examination.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Admit Card 2017 – arunpol.nic.in
Now as registration process is over, so the candidates are waiting for their Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017. Arunachal Pradesh Police Department will first conduct Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test to shortlist candidates for further process.
The Police Department of Arunachal Pradesh state will conduct Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and for that they will allot Admit Card. The Arunachal Pradesh Constable Call Letter 2017 will be available online on the official website of department.
arunpol.nic.in constable admit card download
The candidates need to visit the www.arunpol.com and obtain their Arunachal Pradesh Constable Call Letter 2017 from it. The Admit Card of Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Exam will be published 15 days prior physical test.
The candidates need to visit the website direct link whenever the Arunachal Pradesh Constable Admit Card 2017 uploaded on official website. We hope that you have preserved your Registration No/ Application No, as it will required to download AP Police Constable Call Letter 2017. After that the candidates, don’t forget to take print out copy of their admit card also.
Arunachal Pradesh Constable Physical Test Date
|Date of Release Notification||11th August 2017|
|Start Date of Online Application||21st August 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration||30th September 2017|
|Date of Issued Admit Card||Last week of October, 2017|
|Physical Test Date (PST/ PET)||Update shortly|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable PST/ PET Call Letter 2017
Selection process of this recruitment depends upon the PST/PET, Trade Test, and written examination. So, it is very important for candidates to gather all the information about selection process. The department will ask questions related to following subjects:
The candidates need to go through strict Arunachal Pradesh Police Department screening process to get the job. The Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Selection process is divided into multiple levels of rounds. The selection process of Arunachal Pradesh police constable is as:
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable (GD) Posts
Physical Standard Test/ PET: The police officers job involves lots of physical activities that’s why the Arunachal Pradesh Police Department test the physical ability of candidates first. The candidates who qualify the PST/ PET will be called for next round only.
How to Download Arunachal Police Constable GD Hall Ticket 2017
First of all, we would like to mention that, Hall Ticket for written test will be separately uploaded on official website. The candidates who qualify in Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test will have their Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable GD Hall Ticket 2017.
- For Constable GD Civil Police Post male and female subjects are: General knowledge for 100 marks, General English for 100 marks and Elementary Mathematics for 100 marks. The total exam will be of 300 marks.
- For Constable IRBN Post male candidates have to prepare for general knowledge of 100 marks and General English of 100 marks. The total exam paper will contain 200 marks.
The Arunachal Pradesh police constable exam will contains multiple choice questions and to pass the written examination minimum 33% marks should be scored by candidates.
The next round, candidates has to appear in the written examination. The written examination will be held in the month of November. But the exact date isn’t yet announced by the department. Before the written examination date candidates need to download their Arunachal Pradesh Constable Admit Card 2017.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Selection Process
- Personal interview. After the written examination candidates will be called for personal interview. In which one or more question will be asked from the candidates. The candidates who clear written examination will be only called for personal interview. And the date for the personal interview will be announced after the result of Arunachal Pradesh police constable exam. Again, Call Letter for Personal Interview will be issued by Arunachal Pradesh Police Department.
- Medical verification. The candidates of police must be physical fit. That’s why medical examination of candidates is conducted to check their physical fitness. After the medical examination of candidates job will be awarded to them.