- 1 APDCL Admit Card 2017 for Group A & B
APDCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 APDCL Hall Ticket at www.apdcl.gov.in APDCL Admit Card 2017 for Group A & Group B :
APDCL Admit Card 2017 for Group A & B
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited has published recruitment notification for post of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager in APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL. The Vacancies are distributes in two Groups which are Group A Assistant Manager and Group B Junior Manager.
APDCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
Online Application was invited through official website having required qualifications for filling up empty posts in APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL in Group – A & Group – B categories. Now Assam Power Distribution Company Limited will issue APDCL Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Exam.
APDCL Junior Manager Hall Ticket Download
The applicants will have to appear in the written test. To identify right candidates during examination, APDCL will provide Hall Ticket to eligible registered applicants only. Hall Ticket of APDCL Assistant Manager Exam can download from official website apdcl.net.in.
www.apdcl.gov.in admit card
- Name of Company: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
- Offered Designation: Assistant Manager, Junior Manager
- Empty Posts: Group A Assistant Manager: 148, Group B Junior Manager: 126
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Total Number of Marks: 200 Marks
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Written Test Date: update shortly
- Exam type: Objective type with multiple choices
- Website: apdcl.net.in | apdcl.gov.in
APDCL Exam Pattern 2017
For your information, the written exam shall consist of two papers Paper 1 & Paper 2. Each paper will be conducted for total 100 marks. Question will be asked from following topics General English & General Aptitude, Core Subjects.
- The questions will be of Objective type multiple choices (MCQs).
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.5 (half) marks for wrong answer.
APDCL Admit Card 2017 of AM, JM Exam
The applicants qualified in written test will be called for a viva-voce of 36 marks. The final merit list of selected candidates will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written exam & interview.
Our reader should note that, APDCL Admit Card 2017 for Written Test & Interview will be issued separately. Every time you required Application Number to Download APDCL Exam Hall Ticket.
Few Tips with APDCL Admit Card 2017
- ONLY BLACK BALL PEN is allow to marks answer in OMR sheet.
- Electronic gadgets like Calculator, Mobile Phone are not allowed to bring inside examination hall.
- Exam venue with complete details about examination centre will be notified through Admit Card of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited.
- Bring hard copy of Call Letter at examination center.
How to Download APDCL Admit Card
Complete details regarding exam date, admit card, exam result, viva-voce scheduled published and intimation in the APDCL website and through the Email ID provided by the candidate at the time of registration. So regularly check official website and inbox of your Email.
Finally it’s responsibility of candidates to download APDCL Admit Card 2017 from main web portal. For any queries related to Call Letter, Exam Scheduled, you may send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download : APDCL Admit Card 2017
Official Website : apdcl.net.in | apdcl.gov.in